- Finish the OCA Textiles 1 course. Woo! I've done this! I got a mark in the 2:2 area. I'm a perfectionist, so I was a bit unhappy with this. But reading over their course materials, the OCA say they're pretty strict with their marking and a 2:2 is ok. Ok then.
- Start (and do most of) the OCA Printmaking 1 course. I have started this, and am 2/5ths of the way through. Loving it.
- Tidy and organise my studio into a pleasant working space. Aaaargh! I painted the walls white, but that's about it. I need to clean it, make shelves for the recycling bins to sit on, and properly sort out all my crafty supplies. The table in the studio is well wonky - the top got bent in the great washing machine deluge/sauna of the new year, and it's pretty impossible to work on. Need to shell out many moolahs at Ikea to buy a new table top.
- Blog more. Well, I started the year well, but it's tailed off a bit. Keep on blogging, kid.
- Draw more! This has been a success! I am keeping 2 sketchbooks and enjoying drawing. Need to do a bit more, but have at least cracked my fear of drawing! Here is a drawing of some fawns I did last night.
Monday, 1 October 2012
In which I assess my aims
Back in January, I made five crafty resolutions for the year. It's now October - where is 2012 going? So I thought I'd check in and see how I'm doing.
Posted by Sister Twisty at 12:40